Zimple has created an outdoor 3D printed lamp made from recycled PETG and organic compounds. 'Zilios' is the first lamp of its kind. It features an elegant design and is built with solar technology. The company hopes this build inspires the next generation of outdoor lighting.
Zilios offers individuals the option to print the lamp themselves or buy it from its shop. The product is available in many shapes and sizes, all inspired by nature. This product is distinctive because its designs are only available through 3D prints and are impossible to find in stores.
Zilios eliminates the problematic choice individuals face when choosing between solar lamps and attractive lights by providing both.
Readers can find out more about these distinctive lamps on the Kickstarter website. Designs can also be downloaded from the Zimple website.
Image Credit: Zilios
Zimple Recently Created an New Outdoor 3D Printed Lamp
1. 3D Printed Solar Lamps - There is an opportunity for companies to invest in the use of 3D printed technology to create solar lamps and improve outdoor lighting.
2. Recycled 3D Printing Materials - There is a potential for innovation in the eco-friendly use of recycled 3D printing materials such as PETG to create beautiful and functional lamps.
3. Distributed Manufacturing - There is an opportunity for distributed manufacturing using 3D printing technology to create unique and customised solar lamps with reduced waste, transportation costs and carbon footprint.
1. Renewable Energy Industry - The renewable energy sector can use 3D printing technology to create innovative and efficient solar lamps for outdoor use that help reduce carbon footprint and energy waste.
2. 3D Printing Industry - The 3D printing industry can capitalise on the growing trend of creating sustainable and eco-friendly products using recycled materials to add value to outdoor lighting and decorative products.
3. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can partner with 3D printing companies to create 3D printed lamps and other decorative items that are eco-friendly, attractive and unique using renewable 3D printing materials.