The YouTube Ad Blitz channel provides a sneak peek at some of the ads that will be shown at this year’s Super Bowl Sunday. The Super Bowl is a hugely watched event in the US and advertisers pay accordingly for prime commercial spots in between plays. Ad Blitz consolidates these awesome commercials and even allows users to filter them by advertiser.
In addition to the teaser commercials, the YouTube channel also offers Fox Sports videos and ‘Toss & Catch,’ an interactive multi-screen game for smartphones and tablets.
As well as providing a neat place to watch all of the ads, the Ad Blitz channel will also open to voting to have users determine the best ads after the NFL Super Bowl XLVIII.
YouTube Ad Blitz Gives Super Bowl Ads Their Own Pre-Game Show
1. Digital Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to leverage YouTube Ad Blitz and create engaging and interactive ads for major events like the Super Bowl.
2. Multi-screen Experiences - Creating interactive multi-screen games like 'Toss & Catch' can enhance user engagement and provide new advertising avenues for brands.
3. Crowdsourced Evaluation - Allowing users to vote and determine the best ads creates a sense of participation and can drive increased consumer involvement in advertising.
1. Advertising - The rise of online platforms like YouTube Ad Blitz offers new opportunities for advertisers to reach large audiences.
2. Mobile Gaming - Games like 'Toss & Catch' demonstrate the potential for interactive multi-screen games on smartphones and tablets, creating opportunities for the mobile gaming industry.
3. Market Research - Using crowdsourced evaluation to determine the best ads presents new opportunities for market research companies to gather consumer insights and preferences.