Though the YoCrunch Yogurt range may seem indulgent -- thanks to flavors like Dove, Oreo and Reese's Pieces -- this tasty snack is surprisingly low in fat. Each YoCrunch Yogurt package is made with lowfat milk and is a rich source of A and D3 vitamins.
In addition familiar branded confections like M&M's and Chips Ahoy, YoCrunch Yogurt also offers sprinkled snacks that are inspired by traditional birthday cakes. Satisfying one's sweet tooth, these dessert yogurts are more guilt-free than the traditional cookie or candy bar and blend low fat ingredients with indulgent toppings.
Each single-serve package from YoCrunch also separates low fat yogurt contents and sugary toppings, allowing one to customize their snack and control their portion size and level of indulgence.
YoCrunch Yogurt is Infused With Familiar Confections
1. Low-fat Dessert Yogurts - Brands can explore opportunities to create low-fat dessert yogurts infused with indulgent toppings for the health-conscious consumer.
2. Customizable Snack Packaging - Innovators can capitalize on packaging that separates low-fat yogurt contents and sugary toppings for consumers to customize their own snack options.
3. Indulgent Flavored Health Food - Businesses can explore the concept of creating health food options with indulgent toppings and familiar confections to satisfy consumers' craving for sweet treats without guilt.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can explore low-fat dessert yogurts and customizable snack packaging to capture health-conscious consumers who also have a sweet tooth.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can utilize the concept of indulgent but low-fat snacks to satisfy the craving for sweets while still providing nutritious options.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can capitalize on the popularity of health food options by offering low-fat yogurt snacks with indulgent toppings as a new product line to attract customers.