Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt is starting 2021 by announcing that all Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars are now 100 calories or less. This update includes beloved varieties like Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip, as well as Pistachio Brittle, which comes in at just 90 calories and Vanilla Bean, which comes in even less with 80 calories. There are also plenty of options in the frozen snack bar lineup for those who love the flavors of fudge brownies, coffee and sea salt caramel.
The decadent and delicious bars packed with flavor and texture can be found in packs of four online and in-store. These low-calorie indulgences from Yasso have the potential to be enjoyed virtually any time of the day for a sweet snack that's backed by better-for-you nutritionals.
Image Credit: Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt
All Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars are Now 100 Calories or Less
1. Low-calorie Frozen Yogurt Bars - Yasso's innovation in creating frozen Greek yogurt bars with fewer than 100 calories presents a disruptive opportunity for the low-calorie snack market.
2. Better-for-you Indulgences - Yasso's creation of delicious treats with healthier nutritional profiles demonstrates a trend towards more mindful indulgences.
3. Flavored Frozen Snack Bars - The wide variety and unique flavor offerings of Yasso's frozen snack bars cater to consumers' desire for customized and diverse snack experiences.
1. Frozen Desserts - This trend towards healthier ice cream options presents opportunities for innovation within the frozen dessert industry.
2. Better-for-you Snacks - Yasso's low-calorie, high-flavor offerings align with the trend of consumers seeking healthier snacking alternatives.
3. Convenience Stores - Yasso's brand expansion into convenience stores capitalizes on the growing demand for healthier snack options in on-the-go retail locations.