The Yankee Candle Love Is Love collection is a new lineup of home fragrance products for consumers to pick up in anticipation of Pride Month. The limited-edition candle collection was created by a global employee initiative at Yankee Candle, and boasts a candle with note of stone fruits, strawberries, rose, honeysuckle and warm wood notes. The products help to raise awareness for the LGBTQ+ community and also mark the brand's support of the Rainbow Railroad, which will receive a $100,000 donation.
Executive Director at Rainbow Railroad Kimahli Powell spoke on the Yankee Candle Love Is Love collection saying, "Our work with Yankee Candle will not only aid in raising global awareness of what we do, but it will also raise vital funding that will specifically provide direct livelihood support for many at-risk LGBTQIA+ people, keeping them safe whilst they wait to be evacuated. The donation will help individuals in severe circumstances start new lives of freedom and safety. We are proud and grateful to be working with Yankee Candle on this exciting new partnership.”
The Yankee Candle Love Is Love Collection is Limited-Edition
1. Pride-celebrating Candle Collections - The release of limited-edition candles in honor of Pride Month is a trend observed worldwide.
2. Brands Supporting the LGBTQ+ Community - Brands supporting the LGBTQ+ community through their products is a growing trend, creating opportunities for partnerships, fundraising, and awareness campaigns.
3. Cause-related Marketing - Cause-related marketing is becoming more popular as a trend, as brands aim to increase engagement and support for social issues among consumers.
1. Candle Industry - The candle industry has an opportunity to create designated lines related to social change and support of communities such as LGTBQ+.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers have an opportunity to establish partnerships with organizations or charities that support social issues and drive sales through designated product lines that support these causes.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations have an opportunity to establish partnerships with brands in various industries to fundraise, increase visibility, and create awareness of their mission, especially during annual events such as Pride Month.