The PRIDE Radiance Collection by LGBTQIA+-owned brand, Boy Smells, celebrates the company's trademarked value "genderful." The brand acknowledges that everyone's full spectrum of self uniquely combines feminine and masculine aspects beyond the binary.
Five new scents are offered for this year's limited-edition collection of Radiance candles. The line includes Ambrosia, Dynast, Rosalita, Extra Vert, and Philia scents, all of which are housed in matte ecru vessels. The company opted for a subdued packaging to instill a "radical self-liberation" through the candles' metallic-hued glow.
In support of The Trevor Project, a crisis intervention and suicide prevention service for LGBTQ youth, Boy Smells is donating 10% of its proceeds from June to July to the organization and quadrupling its pledge from last year to the foundation.
Image Credit: Boy Smells
Boy Smells Debuts its Celebratory PRIDE Radiance Collection
1. Gender-inclusivity in Personal Care - Opportunity to create and market products that acknowledge and celebrate the diversity in gender identity and expression.
2. Socially Responsible Consumerism - Growing trend of consumers being more conscious of the social impact of their purchases and looking for brands that align with their values.
3. Limited-edition Collections for a Cause - Opportunity to create special collections with a portion of sales going towards a cause or charity, appealing to socially responsible consumers.
1. Personal Care and Cosmetics - Industry can create gender-inclusive products and tap into socially responsible consumerism trends.
2. Non-profit and Social Services - Organizations like The Trevor Project can benefit from collaborations and initiatives from brands that support LGBTQIA+ causes.
3. Retail and Consumer Goods - Brands can launch limited-edition collections for specific causes, making it easier for consumers to support a charity while making a purchase.