The 'Yandex.Station' has been unveiled by the Russia-based brand as a new smart speaker that will provide Russian families with a way to integrate an intelligent solution into their living space. The speaker is packed with the Alice voice assistant that can be used to answer questions, perform tasks and much more. The speaker will offer impressive audio thanks to the integrated dual-10W tweeter drivers along with the 30W woofer driver and two passive radiators.
The 'Yandex.Station' speaker is priced at about $160 and is set to hit the Russian market in summer 2018 for families or individual users to integrate into their space as required. This speaks to an increased need for regional smart voice assistant solutions as the technology becomes more pervasive.
The 'Yandex.Station' Speaker Features the Alice Voice Assistant
1. Regional Smart Voice Assistant Solutions - Opportunity to develop voice assistant speakers tailored specifically to regional markets.
2. Integration of Intelligent Solutions Into Living Spaces - Opportunity to create smart speakers that seamlessly integrate with home environments.
3. Increasing Pervasiveness of Voice Assistant Technology - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for voice assistant speakers in the market.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to enter the smart speaker market.
2. Home Automation - Opportunity for home automation companies to integrate voice assistant technology into their systems.
3. Artificial Intelligence - Opportunity for AI companies to develop voice assistant solutions tailored to specific regions.