The 'Xia' Stool is a cute piece of modern interior decor that will bring a new element into living spaces from both a visual and an auditory perspective. Designed by Soraia Gomes Teixeira, the stool has an accordion-like look that has been crafted from wood, sheep's wool and Burel, which makes it an organically textured seating solution for the home.
The 'Xia' Stool plays the A note when sat on or depressed, which will come as something of a delight to inhabitants each time the seat is sat on as well as for visitors. Speaking on the stool, the designer explained that, "Xia Stool is a fun object that makes people smile and unleashes their imagination. The note A comes always different in each “xia” so you’ll never sit down bored again."
The 'Xia' Stool Plays a Musical Note When Sat on or Depressed
1. Musical Seating - The integration of music with functional seating solutions presents innovative opportunities for the furniture industry.
2. Smart Furniture - Incorporating interactive and responsive features in furniture pieces opens up new possibilities for consumer engagement.
3. Multi-sensory Home Decor - Bringing together elements of both sound and touch can differentiate home decor products from their traditional counterparts.
1. Furniture - This trend presents opportunities for furniture manufacturers to add a new layer of engagement and interactivity to their products.
2. Home Decor - The integration of music with home decor products presents opportunities for the industry to create more immersive and engaging experiences for consumers.
3. Interior Design - Designers can leverage the potential of multi-sensory experiences to create more personalized and dynamic living spaces for their clients.