Bringing the power of enterprise-grade technology into the consumer home, the Linksys WRT3200ACM WRT router is the latest release from the brand to help support wireless home system networks.
Modern homes are becoming more and more dependent on powerful Internet connections than ever before with the number of products relying on it for functionality only increasing. As such, the Linksys WRT3200ACM router is packed with Tri-Stream 160 technology that enables three streams to broadcast connections up to 867Mbps each. This enables different products and systems to be connected on different channels to keep the speed up and the lag down.
The Linksys WRT3200ACM WRT router features open source support and is powerful enough to be used in enterprise environments.
The Linksys WRT3200ACM WRT Router Has Tri-Stream 160 Technology
1. Powerful Internet Connections - Disruptions in technology that enable faster and more reliable internet connections to support the growing number of connected devices.
2. Wireless Home System Networks - Opportunities for innovative systems that seamlessly integrate and connect various smart home devices and appliances.
3. Open Source Router Technology - Disruptive innovation in router technology that allows for customizable and adaptable networking solutions.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for companies to develop and market consumer routers that can handle the demands of a modern home.
2. Smart Home - Innovations in smart home technology that focus on creating efficient and reliable wireless home system networks.
3. Data Networking - Development of open source router technology that can be adapted and customized for enterprise environments.