Wrigley's hopes that the neon colors, excited faces and sparks in their Wrigley 5 Gum electric ad campaign will electrify desires and get customers to try their chewing gum.
The Wrigley 5 Gum electric ad campaign by advertising agency Brass Tacks includes posters, in-store merchandising and collateral materials. The ad components were created and released to support the Wrigley's 5 Gum product launch in Australia.
Implications - The designer for the colorful ad campaign is Sam Tukaki. 5 Gum always has super-interesting commercials and these ad prints are no different. There is something mysterious about them that draws you in. You can see colorful faces rising up from swirly lines that are inspired by the four elements.
Wrigley 5 Gum Electric Ad campaign Designed to Spark Gum Desire
1. Colorful Ad Campaigns - Companies can create ad campaigns that use vibrant colors and intriguing designs to attract customers and promote their products or services.
2. Mysterious Marketing - Using mystery and intrigue within marketing campaigns can spark curiosity and interest in potential customers.
3. In-store Merchandising - Companies can use in-store merchandising and collateral materials in their marketing campaigns to promote their products and increase sales.
1. Advertising - Advertising agencies can use unique and visually appealing designs to create effective marketing campaigns for their clients.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can utilize eye-catching and creative marketing techniques, such as the Wrigley's 5 Gum electric ad campaign, to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
3. Retail - Retail stores can incorporate in-store merchandising and collateral materials to widen the appeal of particular products and encourage customer purchases.