The EnergyPod is a bed designed exclusively to accommodate workplace nap times with a futuristic design and a programmed rest system that times the length of the rest to be optimal for a quick burst of energy. The pods are specially designed to be isolation loungers that give workers a place of privacy, quiet and relaxation for short periods of time. The bed can be used for workers to catch up on quiet time as well as slumber.
MetroNaps is the team behind the innovative design of the EnergyPod that aims to help workers increase their productivity with a specialized and ergonomic bed. The lounger is shaped like a leather recliner with an extended leg rest. The back end of the chair is a semi-sphere that conceals users and provides a space of isolation. The nap time can be programmed to last only 20 minutes and naturally waken the user with dim lights.
The Energy Beds Provide a Place to Catch Up on Sleep With a Programmed Rest
1. Workplace Nap Pods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced nap pod technologies to enhance productivity and well-being in the workplace.
2. Programmed Rest System - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating automated rest systems that optimize sleep duration to maximize energy and alertness.
3. Isolation Loungers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing privacy-focused loungers that offer workers a quiet and relaxing space for rejuvenation.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Manufacturing specialized ergonomic beds and loungers for the workplace nap pod industry.
2. Wellness and Healthcare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating advanced sleep tracking and optimization technologies into workplace wellness programs.
3. Technology and Automation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing automated nap pod systems that utilize artificial intelligence and smart sensors.