Being a digital nomad is increasingly common as more and more people turn to remote and freelance work, making working vacations more prevalent. Unsettled is a community of such professionals, the "dreamers and doers, designers and developers, explorers and entrepreneurs" who hope to work and travel at the same time. The organization offers month-long co-working retreats that are family friendly.
The 30 day working vacations are a chance for separately employed people to connect and work in some of the world's most renowned locations, including the British Virgin Islands, New Zealand and Bali, Indonesia. This gives people a chance to live anywhere for one month at a time.
While many unattached individuals who are curious and adventurous will be drawn to this model, many millennials are also starting to have families that looks less traditional than ever before. They too can attend these retreats.
Unsettled Offers a Way to Take 30 Day Working Vacations With Your Family
1. Remote Work - Opportunity to work and travel at the same time.
2. Co-working Retreats - Month-long retreats that facilitate connections and collaboration among professionals.
3. Digital Nomads - Increasingly common lifestyle for individuals who work remotely and travel.
1. Hospitality - Providing accommodations and services tailored for co-working retreats.
2. Travel and Tourism - Designing travel experiences that cater to professionals looking for working vacations.
3. Flexible Workspaces - Creating collaborative work environments that accommodate remote workers and co-working retreats.