After seeing the 3D trailer for the 'Alice in Wonderland' remake, I've got Wonderland on the brain; 'Wonderland's Spleen' by Dominik Smialowski has only added fuel to the fire. This surreal photo shoot features models in cotton candy dresses, tea party couture, and lemonade shift dresses. I'm for it.
See more of Dominik Smialowski's incredible photo shoot above, and keep clicking for more 'Alice in Wonderland' features.
Implications - Society has become so saturated with different forms of advertisements that consumers have become desensitized to their messages. Advertisements that now interest customers are ones that are unique for their surreal imagery which makes them memorable. Companies should alter their marketing campaigns to incorporate surreal designs, appealing to a wider market.
'Wonderland's Spleen' by Dominik Smialowski Heads Down the Rabbit Hole
1. Surreal Advertising Designs - Companies should incorporate surreal designs in their advertising to stand out from the crowd and appeal to a wider market.
2. Fantasy Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers and fashion designers to collaborate on shoots that feature surreal imagery and whimsical fashion.
3. Nostalgic Remakes - Remakes of beloved classics like 'Alice in Wonderland' can spark renewed interest and provide inspiration for unique marketing campaigns.
1. Advertising - Ad agencies and marketers can benefit from creating captivating ads featuring surreal designs.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers and photographers can collaborate on shoots featuring whimsical fashion and surreal imagery.
3. Film - Remakes of beloved classics like 'Alice in Wonderland' can inspire new films and provide marketing opportunities for the film industry.