This is a very clever design of a wine bottle by Viktor Pucsek for the PapaMama Design Competition.
The Vinho Verde (literally green wine) concept incorporates eco-friendly practices in the design of a very attractive bottle. The bottle's labels can be peeled off and folded up into paper cups. How clever is that? Yanko Design says that this provides for some spontaneity. True. But what about the corkscrew? If only the bottle had a twist off cap...In any event, I don't wanna take away from the beauty of this design.
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunity for creating innovative packaging solutions that incorporate eco-friendly practices, such as using labels that can be folded into paper cups.
2. Spontaneous Consumption - Opportunity for designing products that encourage spontaneity and convenience, like wine bottles with labels that can be transformed into cups.
3. Multi-purpose Packaging - Opportunity for developing packaging designs that serve multiple functions, like labels that can be used as cups, reducing waste and adding value for consumers.
1. Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging industry to develop eco-friendly designs that serve multiple purposes, improving sustainability and consumer satisfaction.
2. Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the beverage industry to create convenient and eco-friendly packaging solutions, enhancing consumer experience and reducing waste.
3. Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the design industry to explore creative packaging solutions that promote sustainability and add value to consumer products.