The Wise Wolf by Banrock Station wine range is a new collection of wines that take an environmental approach to packaging to satisfy increasing calls for more sustainable alcohol products.
The wines are packaged in recycled glass bottles that are paired with recycled paper labels along with closures made with recycled plastic and more. The various recycled materials are reported by the brand to be ready for recycling once again. The wine lineup includes the Cabernet Sauvignon, Rosé and Chardonnay wines, which will arrive in the UK in June for £11 each.
European Marketing Director for Accolade Wines Tom Smith spoke on the new Wise Wolf by Banrock Station wine range saying, "With the Wise Wolf range of premium wines, we are aiming to make Old World wine more accessible for consumers with desirable packaging and familiar grape varieties. As the wolf is the catalyst for positive change in the wild, so too is Wise Wolf by Banrock Station the catalyst for positive change in the wine industry; inciting a revolution by reimaging the future of wine."
Wise Wolf by Banrock Station Boasts Recycled Glass Bottles
1. Environmentally-friendly Wine Packaging - The trend of using recycled and eco-friendly materials for wine packaging creates an opportunity for sustainable packaging companies to innovate and offer more alternatives.
2. Eco-conscious Consumerism - The rise in demand for environmentally-friendly wine products showcases an opportunity for businesses to create sustained relationships with eco-conscious consumers by offering more sustainable products and services.
3. Sustainable Alcohol Production - The use of recycled materials for wine packaging marks a trend towards more sustainable alcohol production processes, paving the way for further innovations in this area.
1. Wine Industry - The trend towards using eco-friendly materials for wine packaging creates an opportunity for wine companies to establish themselves as eco-conscious brands and attract more eco-conscious customers.
2. Sustainability Industry - The trend towards eco-friendly wine packaging creates opportunities for sustainable packaging companies to innovate and offer more alternatives, further driving the growth of the sustainability industry.
3. Alcohol Industry - The trend of using recycled materials for wine packaging marks an opportunity for alcohol companies to explore sustainable production processes and to create more eco-friendly products and packaging.