O.Vine specializes in the creation of wine grape-infused water, appealing to a growing number of consumers who are looking for sophisticated and flavorful alternatives to alcohol. As well as offering its products in personal 350-milliliter bottles, the brand is introducing a new line of 700-milliliter bottles to further its reach to sober curious consumers. For the first time in decades, there's been a decrease in the sale of wine, especially as people are looking for drinks that are novel and full of better-for-you benefits.
These larger designer bottles are set to be introduced throughout the United States at health food retailers, high-end restaurants, private jet services and hotels.
The colorful wine grape-infused water is full of antioxidant-rich upcycled wine grape skins and seeds, and is available in varieties that offer a completely alcohol-free experience that reminds of either red or white wine.
Image Credit: O.Vine
O.Vine's Wine Grape-Infused Water Comes in Designer 700ml Bottles
1. Alcohol-free Beverages - Opportunity for the market to cater to an increasing number of consumers looking for sophisticated non-alcoholic drinks.
2. Flavored Water - A growing trend of consumers seeking water drinks with flavorful alternatives.
3. Upcycling - An opportunity to reduce waste and create new products by repurposing unused wine grape skins and seeds.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity to create new types of non-alcoholic flavored drinks that appeal to sober curious consumers.
2. Hospitality Industry - Opportunity to serve upmarket non-alcoholic drinks at high-end restaurants, private jet services, and hotels.
3. Wine Industry - Opportunity to reduce waste by upcycling unused wine grape skins and seeds to create new products.