Playing off the notion that babies are born more tech-savvy than ever before, this Wi-Fi ad from mobile telecom provider MTS India features an infant who protests to the higher powers so that he doesn't have to be delivered into a house without an Internet connection.
When reasoning with the child, God claims that it doesn't make sense for the family to have an Internet plan, as they are without computers. However, the persistent baby argues that the family has three smartphones and God suddenly transforms into a salesman for the MTS Homespot plan for instant Wi-Fi access. As absurd as this MTS India commercial is, there are definitely some people who can relate to feeling that desire to be constantly connected to the web.
MTS' Wi-Fi Ad Has a Baby Refuse to Be Born into a House Without Internet
1. Tech-savvy Babies - Opportunity for innovative products and services that cater to the needs and preferences of tech-savvy babies and their parents.
2. Internet of Things (iot) for Infants - Disruptive innovation potential in developing IoT devices and applications specifically designed for infants' comfort and development.
3. Smart Home Connectivity - Opportunity to create smart home solutions that prioritize internet connectivity and integrate seamlessly with multiple devices and platforms.
1. Baby Products - Innovation opportunity for baby product manufacturers to incorporate technology and connectivity features into their offerings.
2. Telecommunications - Opportunity for telecom providers to create tailored plans and services catering to the connectivity needs of tech-savvy families.
3. Smart Home Technology - Disruptive innovation potential in the smart home industry by developing advanced connectivity solutions for seamless internet access and integration.