The Happi White Oat Milk Chocolate range is a new offering from Happi Free From for the UK market that will provide consumers with a tasty option to try out this spring and summer. The chocolates come in two varieties including Plain White and White Raspberry, which are both crafted with premium ingredients and will come in 40-gram and 80-gram bar sizes. The bars are both vegan-friendly and feature an allergen-free recipe to boot to make them highly applicable for consumers with a wide range of needs.
Founder Gavin Cox spoke on the new Happi White Oat Milk Chocolate bars saying, "The response to the brand since we launched in January has been phenomenal, so it was a natural transition to broaden the range and bring in some white chocolate bars to appeal to the sweeter toothed chocolate lovers amongst us. Our white chocolate isn’t too sweet and we use the same single origin chocolate to give it a really rounded and full flavour.”
Happi White Oat Milk Chocolate Comes in Two Varieties
1. Dairy-free Chocolate Bars - There is a growing trend towards dairy-free and vegan chocolate products, which presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and capture this market.
2. Premium White Chocolate - Consumers are looking for high-quality and premium ingredients in their chocolate products, especially white chocolate.
3. Allergen-free Products - With the increasing number of consumers with allergies and intolerances, there is a need for more allergen-free products like the Happi Free From White Oat Milk Chocolate bars.
1. Plant-based Foods - The plant-based foods industry is expanding rapidly, and chocolate producers can tap into this market by creating dairy-free and vegan chocolate products.
2. Premium Chocolate - The premium chocolate industry is growing, and there is an opportunity to create high-quality versions of white chocolate with unique flavor profiles like Happi Free From's white oat milk chocolate.
3. Allergen-free Foods - The allergen-free foods market is a large and growing segment, and companies can capitalize on this trend by creating allergen-free versions of popular foods like chocolate bars.