WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging platforms currently available on the market and it will soon offer an extension that many people have been waiting for.
The app allows users to call, send messages and pictures for free as long as they have an Internet connection and is a preferred platform for people who have family and friends around the world. The app, which is owned by Facebook, will soon be offering a video calling feature that will work on both the front and rear-facing camera. It will work in landscape and portrait mode and will ensure that the user is able to multitask while on a video call.
This useful new extension of WhatsApp will serve to further personalize the platform for customers so that they are able to view it as one of the more comprehensive services that connect them to their loved ones.
WhatsApp Will Soon Be Offering a Video Calling Option
1. Video Calling Messaging Apps - WhatsApp's new video calling feature will lead to more messaging apps introducing video calling as a way to compete and offer more personalized experiences.
2. Multitasking Video Calls - Messaging apps with video calling capabilities will need to offer similar multitasking features to compete with WhatsApp's new video call feature.
3. Expanded Personalized Communication - The trend towards more personalized and expanded communication options in messaging apps will continue with the addition of video calling features.
1. Messaging Apps - Messaging app developers will need to innovate and offer new, personalized features to keep up with the competition and stay relevant.
2. Video Communication - The video communication industry will continue to grow with the introduction of video calling capabilities in messaging apps.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms like Facebook, which owns WhatsApp, will continue to expand their services to include more personalized communication options to keep up with the competition.