Palace Skateboards prepares for the Winter 2020 season once again with the Week 7 drop full of wearables. The brand celebrates Whitney Houston this time around, honoring the late singer's journey into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The special collection of goods is spotlighted by the varsity jacket made in collaboration with Ebbets.
The skate brand joins the heritage label to design the vintage clothing item. It boasts a bright color palette of red and yellow with a construction of 100% wool on the exterior. It is then lined with rayon materials with wool knitted shoulder inserts. The rest of the design features ribbed knit cuffs, collar, and waistband, enclosed with snap buttons.
Image Credit: Palace Skateboards
Palace Celebrates Whitney Houston with the New Week 7 Drop
1. Skate Apparel Honoring Icons - Skate brands can create collections that celebrate icons from different industries such as music, film, art, or fashion.
2. Vintage Clothing Collaborations - Brands can collaborate with heritage labels to create vintage-inspired wearables that cater to the high demand of vintage clothing market.
3. Wool-based Streetwear - Streetwear brands can use wool-based materials to create premium and durable clothing items that cater to winter wear needs.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate skate culture into their collections and create innovative collaborations with skate brands.
2. Music - Music brands can collaborate with fashion and skate brands to create collections that honor iconic musicians and connect with consumers who are passionate about music.
3. Heritage Labels - Heritage labels can collaborate with streetwear and skate brands to create collections that blend vintage aesthetics with contemporary streetwear and skate culture.