When it comes to the Internet of Things or even a wearable smartwatch, the customer experience is everything. Trend Hunter chatted with Samsung Canada Chief Marketing Officer Mark Childs at a Samsung and Campagnolo event showcasing the Gear S.
Leading innovation in the realm of wearables, Samsung has a culture of continuous learning and development, and owes their wearable smartwatch success to feedback from customers. The Gear S, for example, strikes the perfect balance between allowing mobile users to be untethered yet connected to their smartphone. On the leading edge of innovation and technology, Samsung is excited about the opportunity the Internet of Things represents when it comes to contributing to the "open ecosystem" and improving everyday life for consumers. The curved 3G smartwatch did particularly well at CES 2015 earlier this year.
Mark Childs Talks About the Samsung Gear S Wearable Smartwatch
1. Internet of Things - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating seamless and intuitive experiences for customers through smartwatches connected to the Internet of Things.
2. Continuous Learning and Development - Opportunities for disruptive innovation can arise from fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement in the development of wearable smartwatches.
3. Connected Wearables - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in designing wearable smartwatches that strike the perfect balance between being untethered and connected to smartphones.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can capitalize on disruptive innovation opportunities by focusing on creating intuitive and user-friendly smartwatches.
2. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer electronics sector lie in the development of wearable smartwatches that enhance everyday life for consumers.
3. Internet of Things - The Internet of Things industry has the potential for disruptive innovation opportunities by integrating smartwatches into its open ecosystem, improving connectivity and convenience for consumers.