Cinnamon is a classic fall and winter flavor, but in the 'Water + Cinnamon' beverage from Juice Press, the spice serves more than just the taste buds. Juice Press created the infused water not only for the taste but also for its health benefits, as cinnamon has been proven to provide a host of health benefits for those who consume it regularly.
According to research, cinnamon is an anti-inflammatory, an anti-fungal, and a digestion aid. It has also been shown to reduce insulin resistance, thus helping the body to regulate sugar levels.
As if the above health benefits weren't enough, Juice Press's Water + Cinnamon is made with Ceylon cinnamon rather than cassica cinnamon, the more common cinnamon used in cooking, because of its more powerful health benefits.
Juice Press's 'Water + Cinnamon' Offers Health Benefits
1. Cinnamon-based Beverages - Juice Press's 'Water + Cinnamon' is leading the way in the creation of cinnamon-based beverages that offer health benefits beyond just taste.
2. Functional Water - 'Water + Cinnamon' highlights the up-and-coming trend of functional water - water that has added health benefits.
3. Anti-inflammatory Foods and Beverages - More and more people are seeking out anti-inflammatory foods and beverages, making cinnamon-infused drinks like 'Water + Cinnamon' a potentially disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can take advantage of the functional water trend by incorporating ingredients like cinnamon into their products.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Cinnamon-infused drinks like Juice Press's 'Water + Cinnamon' are a perfect fit for the health and wellness industry and can be marketed as an anti-inflammatory food product.
3. Food Industry - The food industry can also explore opportunities to incorporate cinnamon into their products and expand the use of this powerful spice beyond traditional baked goods.