The 'Wasted' bottle stopper is a charming yet functional accessory for wine drinkers to keep on-hand when looking for a way to keep their favorite libation fresh between pours. Designed by Nadav Goldenberg and OTOTO, the wine topper is intended to be positioned directly onto a bottle of open wine and will immediately go to work keeping air out. The stopper can be depressed to have the wine glass-holding wooden character on the top lose its balance and fall over to draw a cheeky correlation to what could happen if one has too much to drink.
The 'Wasted' bottle stopper draws design inspiration from wooden children's toys and highlights the demand for playful bar accessories as adult consumers seek to lead a more carefree everyday lifestyle.
The 'Wasted' Bottle Stopper Mimics the Effects of Too Much Wine
1. Playful Bar Accessories - Designing playful and charming accessories for adult consumers seeking a carefree lifestyle presents disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Functional Wine Stoppers - Creating innovative wine stoppers that not only keep air out but also add an element of novelty and entertainment can disrupt the wine accessories market.
3. Design Inspired by Children's Toys - Applying design elements from children's toys to adult products opens up opportunities for unique and whimsical creations in various industries.
1. Bar Accessories Industry - The bar accessories industry can consider incorporating more playful and charming elements into their product offerings.
2. Wine Accessories Industry - The wine accessories industry can explore creating functional wine stoppers that also serve as entertainment pieces.
3. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can tap into the trend of designing products inspired by children's toys to create unique and whimsical home accessories.