Perhaps plastering a cartoon face onto the seat of a child’s chair may frighten away more kids than entice, but that doesn’t stop this unique furniture piece by Wary Meyers from being less awesome to adults. With googly eyes painted onto the backrest and a cushion that’s shaped like a tongue, those young at heart will no doubt trample over their peers in order to get a chance to sit on such a bizarre, yet fun seat.
Wary Meyers crafted the chair as one of the new items to be found in the Wary Meyers Kids Shop. The long tongue cushion is made from vinyl and can be removed, for those who think having their bum resting on someone's tongue is just too much to handle.
Wary Meyers Crafts a Chair with a Cartoon Face & a Humorous Cushion
1. Kid-friendly Furniture - Companies can leverage the popularity of unique children's furniture to create playful and exciting designs that appeal to both children and adults
2. Quirky Design Elements - Integrating playful design elements like googly eyes and unconventional shapes into furniture can help brands stand out in a crowded market
3. Novelty Home Decor - Incorporating humorous or unusual home decor pieces can bring a playful and unexpected element to modern home interiors
1. Furniture - Furniture companies can experiment with unconventional designs to appeal to consumers looking for unique and playful pieces for their homes
2. Children's Products - Manufacturers of children's products can use unconventional design elements to create playful and engaging products that delight both children and their parents.
3. Home Decor - Home decor brands can create novelty items with a playful twist to appeal to consumers looking for a fun and lighthearted touch to their living spaces.