The Wall's Yummies are one of the latest products from the Unilever-owned brand as part of its Responsibly Made For Kids lineup to help make it easier for parents and caregivers to find options for little ones. The product comes in Berry and Tropical flavor options, which come in packs of four and come in at 49-calories each with no artificial flavors or colors in the mix. The Tropical variety is infused with lime gummies, while the Berry variety is made with strawberry gummies.
Ice Cream Brand Experience Director at Unilever Jennifer Dyne explained the new Wall's Yummies further saying, "This summer is set to be the year of the ‘staycation’ and we know parents and caregivers are looking for delicious, but responsible treats which can be enjoyed at home in the garden or on holiday. At Wall’s, we are dedicated to spreading happiness through fun, tasty and responsibly made ice cream treats. Yummies is the perfect balance of health and fun which will appeal to both kids and parents/caregivers alike.”
Wall's Yummies are Part of the Responsibly Made For Kids Line
1. Responsibly-made Treats for Kids - There is an opportunity to create more responsibly-made treats for kids that are both healthy and fun.
2. Natural Ingredients in Ice Pops - There is an opportunity to create ice pops with natural ingredients like fruit and gummies.
3. Low-calorie Ice Treats - There is an opportunity to create low-calorie ice treats that are both delicious and healthy.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of responsibly-made treats for kids by creating healthy and fun products.
2. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the trend of using natural ingredients in ice pops to create more healthy and fun treats for kids.
3. Healthy Snacks - The healthy snacks industry can capitalize on the trend of low-calorie ice treats to create more delicious and healthy products.