Felipe Pantone works in collaboration with modern art retailer Avant Arte on a new sculpture entitled 'W3-Dimensional.' The new piece follows their previous joint artwork, the 'Chromadynamica Variable,' but this time, it takes on a perspective that explores the force of optical illusions. The sculpture is limited to only 100 pieces and the sizing measures out to be 35cm by 35cm. It is complete with distorted colorful graphics fused with visuals that are signature to Pantone.
The main inspiration behind W3-Dimensional is drawn from the 80s and 90s, specifically the technological Internet era. This is the duo's interpretation of technology during the time and it is translated through what's explained as "geometric subjects on modeling software, drawing on the aesthetics of 3D creation, before reproducing images in XXL format or on canvases.” The official launch is set for November 3rd and will be available online at Avant Arte.
Felipe Pantone Works with Avant Arte on the 'W3-Dimensional' Piece
1. Optical Illusion Art Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of optical illusions in various art forms to create unique and engaging experiences.
2. Technological Internet Era Inspired Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine elements of 80s and 90s technology with modern art techniques to create visually striking and nostalgic artworks.
3. Limited Edition Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create limited edition art pieces to drive exclusivity and demand among collectors.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate optical illusions and technology-inspired elements in traditional art mediums to push the boundaries of artistic expression.
2. Online Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Curate and sell limited edition art pieces online, leveraging the power of e-commerce to reach a global audience.