The Vulcano Titanium is the world's first car made out of, you guessed it, titanium. The supercar is being displayed at the 2017 Shanghai Auto Show, and it just might be the most expensive vehicle there. The Vulcano Titanium's creators have given it a price tag of $10 million which makes it one of the most expensive cars on sale today.
Ten million buys you a Corvette-sourced supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine producing 670 horsepower and 620 lb-ft of torque. Top speed is said to be 220 mph and 0-60 mph flies by in just 2.8 seconds. The Vulcano Titanium's performance capabilities and atypical look (the titanium was purposely left unpainted) make it one of the most unique cars on the market today. Whether that's worth $10 million is another story.
The One-off Vulcano Titanium Has a Price Tag of $10 Million
1. Titanium Supercars - Opportunity for high-end luxury car manufacturers to explore using titanium in their designs to create unique, high-performance vehicles.
2. Extravagant Auto Shows - Opportunity for luxury car companies to showcase their exclusive and expensive cars at auto shows, attracting high-end clientele.
3. Ultra-high-end Market - Opportunity for car brands to cater to the ultra-wealthy by creating limited-edition, high-priced luxury vehicles.
1. Luxury Car Manufacturing - Opportunity for luxury car manufacturers to experiment with new and rare materials like titanium to create exclusive and high-performance vehicles.
2. Auto Show Events - Opportunity for auto show organizers to attract high-end luxury car brands that offer extravagant and exclusive vehicles, increasing the overall appeal of the event.
3. High-end Luxury Market - Opportunity for luxury car dealerships and luxury brands to target the ultra-wealthy market segment by offering extremely expensive and limited-edition vehicles made from unique materials.