The 'Fantastic Jewels' editorial for the Vogue Netherlands March 2014 stars Ola Rudnicka, dripping head to toe in fantastic jewels. Boe Marion photographed the fair-haired beauty as she writhed around in over-sized baubles, gem-studded clothing and outrageous accessories, including a bedazzled eye patch. Rudnicka even took things to the next level, daring to be photographed with a lucky crustacean in one shot.
While Rudnicka does take it to the extremes in this editorial, which was styled by Marije Goekoop, it's hard not to swoon at all of her bling. Her jewels were further accented by vibrant makeup looks provided by Ignacio Alonso, while her choppy platinum 'do was styled by Ali Pirzadeh.
The end result was a spread that dares to push the envelope when it comes to constructing out-there looks.
Ola Rudnicka Stars in the Vogue Netherlands March 2014 Issue
1. Extravagant Jewellery - There is a trend for unconventional, elaborate and ornate jewellery designs
2. Bold Fashion Editorials - There is a trend for showcasing fashion with out-there looks and styles
3. Artistic Makeup Looks - There is a trend for experimenting with bold and vibrant makeup looks
1. Jewellery Industry - There is an opportunity to create unconventional, elaborate and ornate jewellery designs that stand out and push boundaries
2. Fashion Industry - There is an opportunity to create fashion editorials with daring and provocative styles that catch attention and create buzz
3. Cosmetics Industry - There is an opportunity to create makeup products with bold and vibrant colours and textures for artistic and creative looks