This Vodka Iced Tea Canne Cocktail by Boardroom Spirits boasts light and fresh flavors. The Pennsylvania-based Spirits company announced its sweet and tart Original Lemon flavor—the first flavor in the series. The 5.5% ABV Vodka Iced Tea will also include fruit-flavored ready-to-drink cocktails inspired by the season.
As the demand for the company's cocktails increases in both cans and bottles, the company is excited "to meet that intensified consumer appeal with [its] team's creativity and passion for developing new recipes." The Original Lemon Vodka Iced Tea is the first to be available in the series, boasting 100% natural ingredients, including black tea. Blended with premium vodka, the cocktail's delectable taste is made with no artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Image Credit: Crat Spirits / Boardroom Spirits
Boardroom Spirits Releases Its Ready-To-Drink Vodka Iced Tea
1. Ready-to-drink Cocktails - Boardroom Spirits has created a line of ready-to-drink premium vodka iced teas, which promises disruptive innovation opportunities in the ready-to-drink cocktail industry.
2. Natural Ingredients - The increasing demand for natural ingredients in alcoholic beverages, as seen in Boardroom Spirits' Original Lemon Vodka Iced Tea, may disrupt the alcohol and beverage industry.
3. Seasonal Flavors - Boardroom Spirits' plan to offer fruit-flavored ready-to-drink cocktails inspired by the season may spark disruptive innovation opportunities in the alcohol beverage industry.
1. Alcohol - Boardroom Spirits' creation of premium vodka iced teas may disrupt the ready-to-drink cocktail industry.
2. Beverage - As seen in Boardroom Spirits' focus on natural and seasonal ingredients, disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the beverage industry.
3. Seasonal - Boardroom Spirits' strategy to offer seasonal flavors may disrupt the alcohol and beverage industry's approach to seasonal products.