NYX Professional Makeup will soon be launching a virtual reality shopping experience for Snapchat and Triller to support the #NYXCosmetics21Drop campaign. The experience is devoted to getting people excited about items from NYX’s spring 2021 beauty drop with augmented reality makeup try-ons, shoppable virtual scenes and livestreamed concerts.
The NYX virtual store shares everything from primers and brow pens to primers, and users can click on items to be taken to NYX’s website.
As brands have had to get creative with virtual experiences as consumers seek out alternatives to in-store shopping, virtual stores have played a part in welcoming shoppers to imaginative and immersive worlds. Targeting Gen Z, the campaign shares a fun way to engage audiences on youthful social platforms.
Image Credit: NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Created a Virtual Reality Shopping Experience for Snapchat & Triller
1. Virtual Reality Shopping - Virtual reality try-ons and shoppable scenes could transform online shopping experiences and provide a disruption to the traditional in-store purchase.
2. Augmented Reality Makeup - Augmented reality makeup try-ons could become the norm for cosmetics stores and a disruptive technology for traditional makeup shopping experiences.
3. Shoppable Virtual Scenes - Shoppable virtual scenes could provide an immersive and engaging experience for shoppers that combines entertainment and convenience, disrupting the traditional retail landscape.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics industry could benefit from using virtual and augmented reality technologies to provide consumers with a more personalized and engaging shopping experience.
2. Retail - Retail industry could embrace the use of virtual stores and immersive experiences to attract and engage shoppers, disrupting the traditional brick-and-mortar retail model.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment industry could leverage the combination of virtual shopping experiences and livestreamed events to provide audiences with a unique and memorable experience that disrupts traditional entertainment offerings.