Domino's is launching a virtual film festival promotion where consumers will be able to submit their entries to the Domino’s Homemade Film Festival website. People can enter their home videos into the virtual film festival for a chance to win a year of free pizza from Dominos. The pizza chain encourages submissions be related to topics like contactless delivery, or content related to pizza. In order for a submission to be accepted, they will have to be shot on horizontal video in well-lit quiet spaces, and videos will have to be under a minute in length.
Following submissions, the videos will be displayed between September 7-11th. The first-place winner will review $1,560 USD in Domino's eGift cards, the second place will receive $500 in eGift cards, and third place will receive $200 in eGift cards.
Image Credit: Domino's
Domino's Launched a Home Video Promotion with eGift Cards
1. Virtual Film Festival - The popularity of virtual film festivals presents an opportunity for brands to engage with consumers through innovative promotion strategies.
2. User-generated Content - The use of user-generated content in promotional campaigns is a trend that is growing in popularity and presents an opportunity for brands to connect with their audiences in a more personal way.
3. Contactless Delivery - As contactless delivery gains in popularity due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it presents an opportunity for brands to incorporate this trend into their promotional strategies and messaging.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can incorporate user-generated content and virtual film festivals into their promotions to build brand loyalty and engage with consumers in new and innovative ways.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can utilize the trend of virtual film festivals to showcase new talent and connect with fans in a new way.
3. Delivery Services - As contactless delivery continues to gain popularity, the delivery services industry can use this trend to develop new, innovative promotions centered around convenience and safety.