It seems that the sky’s the limit when it comes to what Google Glass is capable of, and Virgin Atlantic Airlines will be putting its abilities to the test, along with some other wearable technologies to improve its services.
Google Glass will be used to help Virgin Atlantic staff greet Upper Class passengers by name and provide access to a flier’s details. In the future, it is expected that Google Glass will bring other improvements to customer service, such as information on what the weather will be like during the flight and the dietary preferences of a traveller.
Virgin Atlantic is also introducing its staff to the Sony SmartWatch2, which will be used just like Google Glass to provide a more personalized experience for travellers.
Virgin Atlantic Airlines is Bringing Google Glass to the Sky
1. Wearable Technology in Aviation - Opportunity to leverage wearable devices like Google Glass and Sony SmartWatch2 to enhance customer service and personalization.
2. Personalized Travel Experience - Opportunity to use wearable devices to provide customized information like weather updates and dietary preferences to travelers.
3. Tech-enhanced Customer Service - Opportunity to utilize wearable technology to deliver improved customer service and personalized interactions.
1. Aviation - Wearable technology can revolutionize the aviation industry by offering enhanced customer service and personalized experiences.
2. Travel and Tourism - Travel companies can integrate wearable devices into their services to provide personalized travel experiences and improve customer satisfaction.
3. Technology - The wearable technology industry can collaborate with the aviation sector to develop innovative solutions for customer service and personalization.