Papa Murphy's is looking to make its menu more accessible to dairy-free consumers through a partnership with Violife – the makers of an award-winning, plant-based cheese alternative.
Papa Murphy's customers can now make their pizza dairy-free by choosing Violife’s Dairy-Free Cheese as a topper. This plant-based and lactose-free product delivers the same great taste and texture you'd expect from real cheese, but without the actual dairy. The new Dairy-Free Cheese joins Papa Murphy's growing list of lifestyle-specific customizations, such as its gluten-free crust, vegetarian offerings, and its Crustless keto-friendly pizzas.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership with Violife, Papa Murphy's is introducing a lineup of pre-built Dairy-Free Cheese Pizzas, as well as the option to create your own custom Dairy-Free Mozzarella Cheese Pizza.
Image Credit: Papa Murphy's
Papa Murphy's Offers New Dairy-Free Cheese Pizzas Made with Violife
1. Plant-based Cheese Alternatives - Opportunity for innovators to develop new, tasty, and functional plant-based cheese alternatives.
2. Lifestyle-specific Customizations - There is an opportunity to create menu options tailored to various dietary preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and keto-friendly.
3. Partnership and Collaborations - Collaboration between brands for dietary preferences offers an opportunity for expansion and catering to a wider audience.
1. Food Retail and Delivery - The food industry has the opportunity to offer dietary-specific customization, creating newer and healthier options for consumers.
2. Plant-based Alternatives - This industry has the potential to create new plant-based cheese alternatives to cater to the increasing population of lactose-intolerant or vegan individuals.
3. Franchising - Franchise owners have the opportunity to partner with plant-based cheese alternatives brands to open up new and innovative dietary-specific chains.