Announced just in time for summer, the limited-edition Vintage Seltzer Strawberry Watermelon and Raspberry Lemonade flavors are a new way to enjoy the retro sparkling beverage.
The new soda beverage flavors are packaged in one-liter bottle and are naturally flavored with no artificial flavors in the mix. The sodas are also crafted without the use of sweeteners or sugars to make them a healthy sparkling beverage choice to enjoy on their own or as part of a cocktail.
The Vintage Seltzer Strawberry Lemonade and Raspberry Lemonade sodas were explained by brand manager, Jen Driscoll, when she said, "The new flavours will be easy to find since we even changed the label colour and the tray to a distinct blue colour to call out the seasonal item. We are extremely excited to introduce the new flavors that live up to the excellent quality and taste consumers have come to expect from Vintage."
These New Flavors from Vintage Seltzer Contain No Sugar or Sweeteners
1. Limited-edition Beverages - Other beverage companies can release limited-edition varieties to appeal to consumers seeking novelty and exclusivity.
2. Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water - There is an opportunity for startups to create a line of naturally flavored sparkling waters as an alternative to sugary soda drinks.
3. Healthy Cocktail Mixers - Bars and beverage companies can experiment with these sugar-free sodas as a mixer for low-calorie and healthier cocktail options.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Established and up-and-coming beverage companies can explore low-sugar and naturally flavored beverages to capture health-conscious consumers.
2. Food Retail - Supermarkets and convenience stores can capitalize on the demand for limited edition products to increase profits and attract new customers.
3. Bar and Nightlife - Bars and restaurants can incorporate these sugar-free sodas into their drink menu as a healthier option, appealing to health-conscious consumers and even those who abstain from alcohol.