While graphic and geometric patterns inspire many fashion designers out there, the Vertex Collection for Vondom proves that haphazard angles look great with furniture as well.
Designed by Karim Rashid, the contemporary pieces of seating are visually appealing and very well designed. A set of triangular planes surface together and look magnificent in any setting, be it indoors or outdoors. The furniture is 100 percent recyclable and will keep you at the edge of your seat.
The Vertex Collection for Vondom brings geometrically charged furniture sets that will get all your guests jealous of your modern tastes, ensuring you know for sure what the most coveted item will be among your group of friends.
The Vertex Collection for Vondom Blends Indoor and Outdoor Use
1. Geometric Furniture Designs - Designing furniture with graphic and geometric patterns opens up opportunities for innovative and visually appealing designs.
2. Indoor-outdoor Furniture Fusion - Creating furniture that seamlessly transitions between indoor and outdoor use allows for versatile and functional pieces.
3. Sustainable and Recyclable Furniture - Designing furniture that is 100 percent recyclable addresses the increasing demand for eco-friendly and sustainable products.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can explore incorporating geometric patterns into furniture designs to create unique and modern spaces.
2. Outdoor Living - The outdoor living industry can innovate with furniture designs that seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor elements, providing functional and stylish options for consumers.
3. Sustainable Products - The sustainable products industry can focus on developing recyclable furniture options to meet the growing consumer demand for environmentally friendly products.