The Versus Furniture Brick Sofa features stacked cushions designed to look like a brick stone shelter.
Designed by KiBiSi, the Brick Sofa uses gray cushions to further its stony aesthetics. The design of this sofa adds a touch of cool to any bedroom, living room or living space. Check out the featured gallery to see this wicked Versus Furniture Brick Sofa for yourselves.
Implications - Many everyday products are often forgotten about or paid little attention to because of the boundaries of its use. Companies would benefit from giving commonly used items additional uses. Companies that can expand the role of ordinary items will catch the attention of consumers who are constantly seeking out new experiences.
This Versus Furniture Brick Sofa is Stacked with Brick-Stoned Cushions
1. Versatile Cushions - Companies can explore designing multi-use cushions to add value to everyday items.
2. Creative Furniture Aesthetics - There is potential for furniture designers to create unique designs that stand out aesthetically.
3. Branded Living Spaces - Brands can possibly expand their presence and becoming a part of consumers' living spaces through unique furniture designs.
1. Furniture - Furniture companies have an opportunity to create disruptive designs and expand the use of everyday items.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can explore creating decor pieces that double as functional furniture items.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing firms can explore strategies to help brands become a part of consumers' living spaces through unique furniture designs.