The 'Airberg' sofa collection has been designed by Jean-Marie Massaud for Offecct as a series of furniture pieces that maintain a landscape-like form that's fashionable and functional. The sofas are achieved using flexible foam materials to undulate against the body when sat on, while the low-slung form will look ultra-chic amongst other minimal furnishings. The sofas are crafted with metal for the base, while the frame for the seat is achieved with a combination of wood and metal along with an integrated suspension system.
The 'Airberg' sofa collection is designed in varying shades of gray to convey a somewhat unassuming form, which is ready to withstand daily use thanks to the premium construction. The sofas embrace exposed seams and a more utilitarian aesthetic to balance function and form.
The 'Airberg' Sofa Collection Has an Asymmetrical Design
1. Flexible Foam Furniture - Opportunities to explore new materials and techniques for achieving comfortable and aesthetically pleasing furniture designs with diverse forms.
2. Asymmetrical Design - Innovations to create furniture that challenges traditional design paradigms with off-center arrangements and unconventional shapes.
3. Minimalistic Style - Development of sleek, low-slung furniture pieces suitable for contemporary interior design.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Innovations in furniture manufacturing processes and materials to create unique designs, such as the use of flexible foam materials.
2. Interior Design - Opportunities to incorporate unique, unconventional furniture pieces into contemporary interior design styles, such as minimalism.
3. Home Decor - Development of sleek and modern furniture collections that can be incorporated into a variety of interior design styles and schemes.