The Versius Surgical Robotic System has been unveiled as a revolutionary new solution for for the health industry that aims to limit the invasiveness of surgery to limit complications and speed recovery for patients.
The system works by entering the body through natural orifices rather than requiring large, invasive incisions to be made to limit the amount of healing that the body will need to do afterward. The surgery unit is modular and highly portable to ensure it can be wheeled around a hospital with restriction to different operating rooms with ease.
The Versius Surgical Robotic System also supports surgeons with 3D HD vision technology to let them feel more in tune with what is happening to limit complications.
The Versius Surgical Robotic System Seamlessly Supports Surgeons
1. Minimal Invasive Surgery - Opportunity to develop less invasive surgical solutions that limit complications and speed up recovery for patients.
2. Orifice Entry Surgery - Opportunity to create robotic systems that can enter the body through natural orifices, reducing the need for large incisions and promoting faster healing.
3. Portable Surgical Units - Opportunity to design modular and portable surgical units that can be easily transported between operating rooms, improving efficiency in hospitals.
1. Healthcare - Healthcare providers can adopt the Versius Surgical Robotic System to offer minimal invasive surgery options to patients.
2. Robotics - Robotics companies can develop robotic systems that offer orifice entry surgery, providing a less invasive and more patient-friendly approach.
3. Medical Device Manufacturing - Manufacturers can specialize in producing portable surgical units that can be easily moved and shared between hospitals, optimizing surgical processes.