This vermouth label used its unique ingredients as the inspiration for its animated label. The brand Turmeon Vermouth is offering a new product that uses honey as a sweetener. It is the first vermouth in the world that does this and was "created with cocktails in mind."
The brand is known for its labels that feature unique optical illusions, designed by 'kinesiograms,' and this particular bottle is no different. The vermouth label features an image of a bee that, when spun around the bottle, appears to be flapping its wings. This image coupled with the honey flavor of the vermouth, as well as the pale amber color it comes in, leaves no question as to what the primary theme behind this product is.
This beverage not only provides a unique flavor, but its interactive label also makes it more likely to appeal to consumers.
This Vermouth Label Features an Illusory Animated Image
1. Unique Vermouth Labels - Opportunity for vermouth brands to create innovative and interactive labels that add a unique element to their products.
2. Honey-based Beverages - Potential for the development of more honey-sweetened beverages, opening up new flavor profiles and targeting consumers looking for natural sweeteners.
3. Interactive Packaging Design - Growing trend of using innovative packaging designs to engage consumers and enhance the product experience.
1. Alcohol & Spirits - Alcohol brands can embrace unique ingredients and packaging designs to create disruptive products that stand out in the market.
2. Food & Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to explore the use of honey as a sweetener in various drink categories, offering unique and differentiated options for consumers.
3. Design & Packaging - Innovative packaging design companies can collaborate with brands to create interactive labels and packaging solutions that create memorable experiences for consumers.