The new Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial shows that the time has come when Americans can finally have another choice in provider services.
You know that feeling when you're watching the clock, as though time could not go by any slower? You'll get the same anxious feeling watching the Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial, as the 30-second spot uses endless scenes of tick-tocking clocks. Check out this commercial for yourselves in the featured video.
Implications - Consumers are constantly seeking products that allow them to feel part of a larger group. Essentially what a business is providing is no longer a product, but really the service and sense of community that the product comes with. Any enterprise can flourish by stressing and marketing their brand as a inclusive community rather than the design aspects of any particular product.
This Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial Will Make You Anxious
1. Community-centric Brands - Businesses can capitalize on the trend of consumers seeking out brands that provide a sense of community, by marketing themselves as inclusive communities rather than just products.
2. Alternative Provider Services - The Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial highlights the growing demand for alternative provider services, creating disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to enter the telecom industry with unique service offerings.
3. Time-driven Advertising - Using tick-tocking clocks in advertising, as seen in the Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial, taps into the psychological concept of time perception and can be a disruptive innovation strategy for businesses looking to captivate consumer attention.
1. Telecom - The Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial showcases the growing demand for alternative provider services, creating disruptive innovation opportunities within the telecom industry.
2. Consumer Electronics - The emphasis on community and the psychological appeal of time perception in the Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial presents disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses in the consumer electronics industry to enhance their branding and advertising strategies.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The use of time-driven advertising techniques, as demonstrated in the Verizon iPhone 4 Commercial, can disrupt the advertising and marketing industry by tapping into consumers' psychological responses to time perception.