The Verfolger bone conduction headset is an eyewear-friendly technology accessory that will deliver exceptional power and performance for those looking to enjoy more intuitive audio access. The headset works by being attached onto the arm of any pair of glasses or sunglasses to easily allow for equipment to be securely held in place during use. This makes the headphones perfect for those who spend time exercising, working or commuting with their eyewear on to help them maintain more comfort.
The Verfolger bone conduction headset comes with a carrying case that can be used for storing or powering up the headphones between uses up to four times. The open-ear design of the headset means it will help a person maintain awareness of their surroundings for enhanced safety.
The Verfolger Bone Conduction Headset Works with Existing Eyewear
1. Eyewear-bone Conduction Integration - There's an opportunity to integrate bone conduction technology with eyewear for a more practical audio access.
2. Smart Eyewear Accessories - Manufacturers can introduce more smart accessories for eyewear to enhance user experience.
3. Open-ear Audio - Open-ear audio technology can be implemented in more audio accessories to promote safety while maintaining audio access.
1. Eyewear Industry - Manufacturers can look into developing eyewear that has built-in bone conduction technology to keep up with new trends as well as staying practical.
2. Audio Accessories Industry - The audio accessory industry can develop more smart accessories that pair with eyewear to improve user experience.
3. Sports Accessory Industry - Open-ear audio technology can be applied in developing more sports accessories to encourage safe and comfortable exercising.