Chef Marco Canora recently unveiled a meaty creation called the 'Variety Burger' at his New York City restaurant 'Hearth.' Although the humble burger has undergone many transformations over the years, this chef uses a combination of unexpected ingredients to boost the nutritional content of the dish.
Canora's new Variety Burger is a nutrient-dense hamburger made from different animal organs. More specifically, the burger is comprised of beef heart and liver, brisket, plus chuck and bone marrow. Each of these ingredients is rich in protein and other nutrients such as vitamins A and B, iron, copper and folic acid. For a true caveman-style dining experience, the meaty patty is served without a bun.
While the idea of eating a burger made from animal organs will not appeal to everyone, the dish does serve as a healthy alternative to a traditional hamburger.
The 'Variety Burger' is Made from Nutrient-Rich Animal Organs
1. Nutrient-dense Burgers - Creating burgers from nutrient-rich animal organs to boost the nutritional content of traditional burgers.
2. Unconventional Ingredients - Using unexpected ingredients such as beef heart, liver, brisket, chuck, and bone marrow in burger recipes.
3. Healthy Fast Food - Providing healthy alternatives to traditional fast food options with nutrient-dense offal burgers.
1. Health & Wellness - Opportunity for companies in the health and wellness industry to innovate and create nutrient-dense burger products.
2. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the incorporation of offal burgers as a new culinary trend.
3. Restaurant - Restaurants can offer unconventional burgers made from animal organs to cater to health-conscious and adventurous eaters.