The Vanessa Hudgens Candies Campaign will soon be coming to a Kohl's store near you! The petite starlet is featured in a summer-style shoot, wearing bikinis and cute dresses, taking the place of previous Candies star Britney Spears.
Looking at all the summer tween fashions in the Vanessa Hudgens Candies Campaign makes me wish it were warmer! Watch the video for some behind the scenes footage!
Implications - Featuring celebrities within ad campaigns is an excellent way for businesses to gain media attention and appeal to Hollywood-hungry consumers. For businesses that cannot afford to cast celebrities and other famous icons in their marketing campaigns, pop culture references are a more cost-effective alternative.
The Vanessa Hudgens Candies Campaign is Cute and Girlie
1. Celebrity Endorsements - Businesses can use celebrities in their ad campaigns to generate media attention and attract consumers.
2. Pop Culture References - Incorporating popular culture into marketing campaigns can be a cost-effective alternative to celebrity endorsements.
3. Seasonal Fashion Campaigns - Ads featuring seasonal fashion trends can leverage consumer desire for new and trendy clothing.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore using celebrity endorsements or pop culture references in their ad campaigns to attract customers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can provide services that help businesses incorporate celebrities or pop culture into their campaigns.
3. Retail Stores - Retail stores can leverage seasonal fashion trends by showcasing them in their advertising and merchandising.