'Tropical Goth' is a vibrant kombucha beverage from Vams Culture that gets its unique appearance from the addition of activated charcoal.
The beverage boasts a base of filtered water, green tea and black tea that is built upon with orange, apple and grape juice, plus mango puree. In terms of color, Vams Culture describes the look of Tropical Goth as a green and black ombre. The brand also suggests pairing it with a rainbow vegetable salad or an almond-ginger dressing to optimize the flavors of the fruity, sweet-tasting kombucha drink.
Activated charcoal can now be found in a range of food and beverage products and is revered for its powerfully detoxifying properties, as well as the distinctive black tint that it adds as an ingredient.
Vams Culture's 'Tropical Goth' is a Detoxifying, Fruity Charcoal Beverage
1. Activated Charcoal Beverages - An opportunity for companies to diversify their product line with a detoxifying and unique ingredient.
2. Fruit Kombucha Varieties - A new flavor trend for kombucha brands to explore and expand upon.
3. Colorful Ombre Beverages - An opportunity for brands to create visually stunning beverages that capture consumer attention.
1. Kombucha - A market segment that can continue to innovate and differentiate their product offerings.
2. Specialty Beverages - An opportunity to incorporate unique ingredients and flavors to cater to consumer demand for novelty drinks.
3. Healthy Beverage Alternatives - An industry that is continuing to grow as consumers seek out alternatives to traditional sugary beverages such as sodas.