Brew Dr. Kombucha's Dark Cherry Vanilla is a new seasonal flavor that was created in collaboration with James Beard Award-winning chef Joshua McFadden of Submarine Hospitality. As kombucha is a probiotic-rich beverage that's prepared with a base of fermented tea, this product boasts a sencha green tea base that's enhanced with tart cherries, plum, hibiscus, vanilla bean, seasonal spices and chicory root and licorice root. The kombucha is being introduced in both 14-ounce and 32-ounce bottles for a limited time.
The raw, organic and non-GMO kombucha beverage offers a refreshing way to enjoy the benefits of the ancient beverage, especially as kombucha is antioxidant-rich and has the potential to bolster the immune system during a time of seasonal transitions.
Brew Dr.'s Dark Cherry Vanilla Was Made with an Award-Winning Chef
1. Chef-crafted Kombucha Flavors - Opportunity for chefs and beverage companies to collaborate on innovative kombucha flavors.
2. Probiotic-rich Beverages - Increasing consumer demand for functional beverages that offer probiotic health benefits.
3. Limited Time Seasonal Products - Growing trend of releasing seasonal variations of products to create excitement and drive sales.
1. Food & Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop and market chef-created kombucha flavors.
2. Health & Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness industry to promote probiotic-rich beverages as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
3. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels, restaurants, and cafes to offer limited-time seasonal kombucha flavors to attract customers.