Those seeking to look good while connecting to the Internet should consider these WiFi and 2GB USB cufflinks. These cufflinks are perfect to wear out to that dinner with the Mrs. and even better for that tech party afterward. The cufflinks are available to use as a USB hotspot and as a 2GB flash drive.
The cufflinks are enclosed in a shiny stainless steel body that keeps the technical goodies under wraps while providing some serious swag to your outfit. The actual USB cufflinks operate as a hotspot; this means that upon connecting to a laptop or home computer, these little babies can send a wireless connection to other devices. Use other laptops, smartphones or other devices to connect to this hotspot. The USB cufflink also works as a 2GB flash drive, which will easily store a number of your mp3s and short video clips.
Businessmen and tech gurus will love these cufflinks. Disguise your gadgets with these WiFi and 2GB USB Cufflinks.
These WiFi and 2GB USB Cufflinks are Elegant and Practical
1. Smart Jewelry - The trend of combining practicality and luxury in wearable tech is opening up opportunities for the smart jewelry industry
2. Wearable USB Devices - The trend of combining fashion and function in small USB devices is creating opportunities for innovation in the wearable tech industry
3. Wireless Connectivity Accessories - The trend of integrating WiFi hotspots and other connectivity features into fashion accessories is driving disruptive innovation in the wireless technology industry
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the demand for smart jewelry and other wearable tech accessories
2. Wearable Technology - The wearable tech industry can explore the potential of integrating small USB devices and other practical features into fashion accessories to appeal to a wider audience
3. Wireless Technology - The wireless technology industry has an opportunity to collaborate with fashion brands to create stylish and functional connectivity accessories for tech-savvy consumers