You'll need sufficient space between the roof of your room and the floor above for the Up Down Bed to work, but the most appropriate use of this futuristic piece of furniture is in apartments without much horizontal space to spare. The innovative system offers occupants of close-packed flats the opportunity to completely alter the program of their living areas from night to day.
One or 2 feet in depth is required for the recess in the ceiling so that your sleeping arrangements can be easily lifted and stowed flush with the drywall above. The 4 Bild Casa system requires just the press of a button to work and you might even install pot lights below your mattress. The Up Down Bed is a solution to avoiding the compromise of a comfortable place to sleep over a sufficiently spacious home.
The Up Down Bed Draws Up into the Ceiling to Increase Usable Space
1. Roof-retracting Furniture - Furniture that can be easily lifted and stowed flush with the ceiling to increase usable space in small apartments.
2. Smart Home Solutions - Bedding systems that can be operated with the press of a button.
3. Modular Living Spaces - Furniture designs that allow occupants to completely alter the program of their living areas.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Innovative furniture designs that cater to the need for space-saving solutions.
2. Real Estate - Building and designing living spaces with limited horizontal space to cater to growing urban populations.
3. Home Automation - Creating smarter homes by integrating technology to provide better living solutions.