Elmhurst 1925 has announced that its ‘Unsweetened Oat Milk’ has been reformulated to include nutritious ingredients that benefit the overall health of consumers. The new reformulated oat milk includes additional whole grain, fiber, calcium, potassium, and healthy fat in order to keep consumers healthy and full. Elmhurst’s ‘Oat Milk’ is also one of the only oat milks with a Whole Grain Stamp, guaranteeing that its grain products are 100% whole grain.
In addition, ‘Unsweetened Oat Milk’ is made with 52% of the daily recommended serving of whole-grain oats, 3g of dietary fiber, and is now made even creamier than the original formula.
Heba Mahmoud from Elmhurst commented: “We’re dedicated to constantly innovating and improving our products to give consumers what they are looking for – delicious dairy-free milks that are better for their bodies and the environment.”
Image Credit: Elmhurst 1925
Elmhurst 1925 Debuts its New Reformulated 'Unsweetened Oat Milk'
1. Reformulated Oat Milks - Oat milk brands reformulate their product to include more nutritious ingredients and benefits such as whole grain, fiber, and healthy fat.
2. Whole Grain Stamp Certification - Oat milk brands seek Whole Grain Stamp certification for their products, validating their use of 100% whole grain products.
3. Creamier Oat Milks - Oat milk brands create creamier versions of their product to improve taste and texture.
1. Dairy-free Milk Alternatives - Brands within the dairy-free milk market seek to innovate and improve their products to better suit the health and taste preferences of consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - As consumers become more health-conscious, the health and wellness industry should consider integrating whole grain, fiber, and healthy fat into their product offerings.
3. Food Certification and Labeling - Brands within the food certification and labeling industry may offer services that provide Whole Grain Stamp certification for oat milk brands seeking validation for their products.