In stark contrast to that of mainstream retailers, the Spanish clothing store Petite Pomme features an unexpected color scheme that not only helps to make each product stand out, but also creates a fun shopping environment for both children and adults.
The Petite Pomme store is located in the center of the ancient town of Tui, Spain. However, instead of embracing the historical style of the building, the store owners opted for a more dramatic interior that uses a bold color-blocking approach and various texture elements to create contrast. While dramatic, the unexpected color scheme seamlessly draws the shopper's eye to different displays and helps to better showcase the products available.
The unique clothing store demonstrates how brands can embrace color and texture without making a space feel cluttered or overwhelming.
This Kids' Clothing Store Features an Unexpected Color Palette
1. Color-blocking - Brands can adopt a color-blocking approach in their store interiors to create visual interest and highlight products.
2. Unexpected Color Schemes - Using unexpected color schemes can make a store stand out and create a memorable shopping experience.
3. Texture Elements - Incorporating texture elements in store interiors can add depth and dimension to the shopping environment.
1. Retail - Retailers can incorporate color-blocking and unexpected color schemes in their store design to attract customers and enhance the shopping experience.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage unique color schemes and texture elements in their store interiors to showcase their products in a visually compelling way.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can explore the use of color-blocking and texture elements to create innovative and visually stunning retail spaces.