Online retail label END. joined forces with streetwear giant Champion to unveil the Undivided collection for Spring/Summer 2018. The range is comprised of 15 pieces in total, drawn from Champion's athletic series in primary and pastel tones in preparation for the warm seasons. The styles are basic pieces perfect for layering or being worn all on their own -- with the options of t-shirts, sweaters and drawstring hoodies. The color palette boasts hues of light blue, green, pink, beige, black, orange, red and gray.
Every single piece wears branding details from both labels across the front -- with the END. logo infused with Champion's traditional "C" logo embellished in reverse. The END. and Champion Undivided collection will be available starting June 9th.
END. and Champion Collectively Dropped the Undivided Collection
1. Collaborative Streetwear - The rise of collaborations between brands in the streetwear industry is creating opportunities for unique and sought-after collections that combine the strengths of different labels.
2. Athleisure Clothing - The growing popularity of comfortable and stylish athletic-inspired wear is driving the demand for collections like the Champion Undivided range that offer versatile pieces suitable for both active and casual settings.
3. Branding Fusion - The trend of combining and intertwining brand logos and aesthetics is creating innovative opportunities for unique and eye-catching designs in the fashion industry.
1. Online Retail - The online retail industry is benefitting from the increased demand for exclusive collaboration collections like the END. and Champion Undivided range, as they offer unique products that attract a wide range of customers.
2. Streetwear - The streetwear industry is experiencing a surge in popularity due to the rise of collaborative collections like the Champion Undivided range, which cater to the preferences of fashion-forward consumers seeking unique and limited-edition pieces.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry as a whole is witnessing the impact of the collaborative streetwear trend, as it provides opportunities for brands to expand their customer base and reach new markets through partnerships and limited-edition collections.